Join our team
Diversified Machining & Fabrication employees are the main source by which we have for delivering our products and services. It is our goal to be the “Best Place to Work” by providing a team-based, engaging environment where our employees succeed and receive the pat on the back of job well done. We strive to be a workplace where loyal, talented people want to grow, develop, and contribute to the company's strategic objectives.
What We Offer
- Competitive Pay and Salaries
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversified Machining & Fabrication is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DMF employs individuals for available positions based on their qualifications. DMF provides equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law.
Diversified Machining & Fabrication is growing and is looking to add an experienced Metal Fabricator to our team. The candidate must have 5 years of experience welding with Stainless steel, Mild steel, and Aluminum. Tig welding is a plus but not a requirement.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Work schedule flexible
- Available for possible overtime
- Dependable transportation
- Have own tools per trade
- Weld test during the interview
- Work safely and follow company safety policies and practices
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to assemble parts.
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to read a tape measure and other measuring tools
- Math skills
- Knowledge of steel, sizes, and shapes
- High School Diploma
- Ability to keep equipment clean and functional
- Ability to quality control during fabrication